GetRomantic.com Submission Guidelines
GetRomantic.com is always seeking relevant, engaging, punchy content on the following topics: romantic ideas, long distance relationships, dating advice, date ideas, internet dating, relationship advice, secrets to healthy relationships and marriages, gift ideas for couples and gift giving advice. We appreciate your interest and offer the following submission guidelines.
- Our writers have all sorts of backgrounds, you do not need to be a professional author or well-known “relationship/dating expert” to get published on GetRomantic.com. Many of our writers are ‘regular joes’, like Meghan Turner, Kwame Deroche and Kristy Yorkel.
- You acknowledge that GetRomantic.com staff may edit or modify your article prior to publishing it, and without your consent. If your article requires extensive modifications it will probably not be published – please double check your article for spelling and grammatical errors prior to submitting.
- GetRomantic.com reserves the right to decline your article for any reason and without notice or explanation. Poorly written, bland, irrelevant, inaccurate, crass material will not be published…just to name a few.
- You grant GetRomantic.com and its owners a non-exclusive, non-revocable license to publicly display your article on GetRomantic.com.
- You certify that you are the original author of the article you submit and that you have the right to distribute it.
Leave a Comment