9 Ways to Be Affectionate
In a recent survey of 555 GetRomantic.com visitors we asked: Which romantic gesture do you prefer?
A whopping 46% said “cuddling”. In honor of our affectionate readership, we’ve composed a list of 9 ways you can be affectionate towards your partner.
9 Ways to Be Affectionate Towards Your Partner
- While your love is cooking or washing the dishes, walk up behind him or her, and wrap your arms around their waist. Nuzzle your face into their neck and tell them how much you love them. If you’re lucky they will turn around to give you a kiss. :)
- When walking past your love (around the house, in the yard, while shopping, at a party, etc.) make it a point to touch them. This could be a quick touch to the shoulder or waist, or a kiss on the cheek.
- Snuggle together on the couch while watching TV. Hold hands, caress her hair or arms, kiss during commercials.
- Take your sweetheart’s hand while driving in the car, or walking together.
- When you arrive home, before doing anything else, approach your sweetheart for a hug and kiss.
- Snuggle up to your partner when you go to bed tonight. If either of you need space to sleep you can break away after snuggling.
- When your love arrives home from work, take her hand and pull her towards you for a hug, kiss and “I missed you today”. – submitted by Richard P.
- Offer to brush her hair.
- While having dinner together (at a restaurant or at home) reach across the table and hold hands. You could also hold hands under the table.