5 Dating Tips from the Movie ‘Hitch’
To excel in the dating game it is important to be guided by the player and they don’t come much better than date doctor Alex Hitchens in short “Hitch”. So we took his word as a piece of gospel when he said that “With no guile and no game there is no girl”. These are few of the tips from his movie Hitch to help you guys to see the forest through the sleaze.
Principle 1: No woman wakes up saying god I hope I don’t get swept off my feet today.
No species after bacteria existed on the planet that doesn’t require admiration from the fellow species. Women are on the top of this ladder so not only they want it but also all of it. Did I say women are high on vanity chart (don’t tell your prospect this).
If she tell you that she is going through a very bad time or need personal space or Hitch personal favorite that I’m really into my career right now. What she really meant is get off me now or try harder stupid. Which one is it for you to decide?
Principle 2: 90% of what you say ain’t coming out of your mouth.
Body language plays a major role initially so try to be better at it. For a fact 60% of all human communication is body language and 30%is your tone so basically 90% of what you say ain’t coming out of your mouth. People keep on preparing and worrying about the 10% of it while neglecting the rest 90%, which play a major role in securing the first date. Work on the 90% and let the 10% be taken care on the first date.
Principal 3: Beautiful doesn’t know what she wants until she sees it.
Well this is true for all of us but more for those busty beautifuls who until now spend all their faculties on building those curves as elegant as a F1 track. Testimony to that ask Christian Kerembu or Celine Dion. Take your pick whom do you prefer.
Principle 4: Be what you are, you have something to offer to her which no other man can.
The most common mistake that most guys commit is try to be somebody else to impress the women of their dreams. Most fail at it without guessing so try to be what you are. You cannot use what you do not have, so if you are shy then be shy.
She may not want the whole true but she does want to see the real you. She may not want to see all at once but she does want to see it. So be yourself as she said yes to you when she could have said no.
Principle 5: Give her space and maintain a vision.
On first date, key is to hang back and give her plenty of space. If she lingers on a photograph move on but maintain vision. Domestic dreams on private time when you are with her be with her. Women respond when you respond to them. Therefore, when she speaks just listen to her as when your turn will come you will have better things to say than I like your mouth. Please stop imagining how she looks naked.
So get off from the couch now and try few of these tonight in the club and have time of your life.
Leave a Comment