You can either flirt with success or flirt with disaster. It’s up to you but I’m going to tell you how to be a flirt and be great at it.
There’s no mystery to flirting.
Flirting is just your own way of letting someone know you would like to know them better.
There is a secret to flirting.
The secret is to feel so good about yourself that you glow. And when you glow, you just ooze sex appeal. That glow “fills up the room” and sends out a vibe that makes you irresistible. People can’t help but be attracted to you. You become a man magnet, a femme fatale, an arm charm, or a ladies’ man, Don Juan, Casanova, or one of the sexiest men on the planet.
Flirting is a mental thing.
Flirting begins in the mind. It has almost nothing to do with how you look and almost everything to do with how you make someone feel. And how you make someone feel is based on how you feel about yourself.
The keys to flirting…with Success!
Smile and bat your eyelashes sure…but there’s so much more!
If the secret to flirting is feeling good about yourself, here’s what you have to do to feel good. Identify what’s great about you. Then walk around being what’s great about you.
- Be the best you you can be. Believe me, no one does you better than you do. You’ll never be great at being someone else, so stop trying. But you can be great at being the best you.
- Feel good about yourself and let it show. Glow!
- Your glow will attract all kinds of people, but who cares? The idea is to attract the kinds of people you’re interested in attracting. Think about and then decide what type of person you want to attract to you. Here’s where intention and attention come into play. Place your intention on magnetizing those type of individuals. Then start paying attention to everyone around you. Watch what happens.
- Practice, practice, practice! Flirt with everyone until it feels comfortable and second nature.
Women send out flirting” signals to let a man know it’s okay to approach. A man’s radar scanner is always up, checking out a woman to see if she’s sending him one of those “flirting” signals. A man will only approach when he thinks he’ll be in friendly territory.
Remember, guys and gals flirt differently. So you need to know the correct signs.
When a woman smiles at a man and he smiles back — that’s casual flirting.
When a woman smiles at a man and he either starts strutting around like a peacock or gets flustered — that’s a flirting connection.
Signs that a Woman is Flirting:
- Sparkling eyes and a radiant smile
- Looks right into your eyes for several seconds then looks away
- Tosses her hair back or plays with her hair
- Plays with her keys or plays with her glass
- Runs her fingers up and down the stem of a wine or martini glass
- Her body language screams open
- Crosses and uncrosses her legs
- Compliments you
- Becomes more feminine — her energy, her body, and her voice become softer
Signs that a Man is Flirting:
- Smiles and stands up taller and straighter
- Starts being macho — strong, loud, and aggressive
- Starts mumbling or becomes shy
- Starts telling jokes — he wants to make you laugh so you’ll think he’s funny
- Tries to keep the conversation going until he closes — either getting a number or a date
- Tries to impress you
Have fun flirting. Nothing is a bigger turn on that someone who is authentically having a good time.
Sometimes flirting disasters happen, but always expect to be successful at flirting. As Babe Ruth once said, “It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.”