Gifts to Get Your Long Distance Love
They all fit in an envelope!
- Make your sweetie a friendship braclet. Don’t know how to make them?
- Lather your lips with red lipstick and kiss a small index card. Have it laminated or cover it with saran wrap to preserve.
- Write out the words to “your song” on fancy paper
- Love Notes: try these printable love notes
- A picture of you blowing kisses to your love
- Use a computer graphics program to create a “World’s Best Boyfriend/Girlfriend” or “Best Kisser” certificate for your partner. Include their picture if you have one.
- Search for jokes on the Internet and print them out to send to your love.
- A prepaid calling card
- Create a puzzle with a personal message for your sweetie to put together.
- A postcard from your city so he/she can see what it looks like
- Pictures of the inside of your house or apartment. Don’t you ever wonder what theirsurroundings look like?
- A gift certificate to their favorite store
- A photocopy of your hands. Arrange them to form the outline of a heart, click hereto see a diagram that illustrates this.
- A list of 101 things you love about your partner
- A mushy card
- A piece of material scented with your perfume or cologne
- If you want to get kinky, send a pair of your panties or erotic polaroid pictures of yourself.
- A meaningful poem
- A lucky coin
Leave a Comment