10 Ways to Light Her Fire
- Make sure at least once this week you tell her that who she is, her basic core, is what you adore.
- Take her in your arms and tell her how much value she has as a human being.
- Comment on what you like about her personality. Reinforce her capabilities.
- Notice the little things she does for you and tell her that you appreciate them.
- Write her a love letter this week. Tell her how much she means to you. Review some wonderful moments you have shared with her. Send it through the mail; it’s more romantic that way.
- Praise her in front of someone else. Let her hear you tell someone else how lucky you are to have this woman in your life. She may act embarrassed at the time, but she’ll love you for it.
- Prove your love with something tangible. Go out of your way. Sacrifice time, effort, or money to show her how special and unique she is.
- If she asks for a favor, do it without any objections.
- Compliment her on how nice she looks at least twice this week. Be specific.
- Make an “I love you” call at least once each day.
Written by Ellen Kreidman
Ellen Kreidman is the author of "Light Her Fire
", a truly awesome book! Men, check out "Light Her Fire
As a teacher, author, and seminar speaker on relationships for over 18 years, Dr. Ellen Kreidman
is dedicated to enriching people's lives and improving relationships around the world.
Leave a Comment